Monday, July 6, 2009

Glam Hair Accessories














One of the fun traditions and will be a special memory for the kids (and moms) is that Auntie Tracy makes special barrettes and headbands for her daughters and nieces to wear at our family functions. They are always so festive and gorgeous and FUN. Moms and daughters both enjoy the holiday appropriate adorning! I am always impressed with her creations! Just LOVE them. The girls, both big and small love looking glamorous and special! Believe me, these fit the bill!!!! So I am showing them off here! Tracy has an etsy shop and will custom makes these and other accessories to your color choices. I hope you will check her out at her etsy shop; 4 Sisters Creations. I am really proud of her work and creativity. And as grandma, it makes me happy that she does this for each of the granddaughters to make them feel special and pretty! Please click on the picture to get a larger view.







No comments: