Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy Fourth of July! USA!!!



Some pictures of sharing the day with family and friends to celebrate INDEPENDENCE DAY! Thank you Lord, for our country. Help us get back on track for you!!!
















Grandkids everywhere... fun on the trampoline and tree swing. Fun to see nieces that I had not seen for awhile!!













































Some actually got a couple of games of volley ball in. Believe me when I tell you it was a COLD COLD 4th in good ol' Western Washington!!!!





























WHat a joy to see my good friends Steve and Kathy who recently moved back to Port Angeles after many years away!!!! :)

3 comments:

Diane said...

I love seeing pics of your family you can see the love that you have for one another !!!!!!!!!!!

Amanda said...

looks like a fun day!

Thanks for checking out my new blog. had to change the blog address today. silly me put a typo in it. that meant i lost your comment tho. :(

Amber said...

Looks like a wonderful time was had by all!! I thought it was funny to see jeans and long sleeves. It was so hot here that you couldn't even move outside without sweating! Weather is so diverse across the US! :)