Monday, April 25, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook April 25, 2011

~FOR TODAY~

Outside My Window...
Cloudy and foggy skies, the rain gently falling.... the joys of yesterday a memory......

I am thinking...
I really need to organize my time lately!!!!

I am thankful for...
For Christ's death and resurrection and gift of life .... and His gift of family!

From the kitchen...
Planning my menus...

I am wearing...
purple slacks and floral top and my Birkenstock clogs

I am creating...
birthday gifts for the May birthdays!

I am going...
to call Teri soon....

I am reading...
The Lincoln Lawyer

On my mind...
The right and appropriate placing for my daughter....

Around the house...
Needing to clean out the dining room!

One of my favorite things...
My golden curled at my feet....

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Lunch with the girls.... sewing........managing pain...............


Sharing some of my joy.... Two of my toothless wonders! :)


No comments: