Monday, October 3, 2011

Reflecting.....

I was asked yesterday by a friend, what are some of the comments that I am hearing about my weight loss.  There have been many encouraging and very nice comments, but the comment that means the most to me is this.  My girlfriend was talking to me on the phone the other day.  I check in with her every week and let her know my weight loss for the week. She always has such wonderful encouragement for me but the one that REALLY stands out was this comment last week; "I can HEAR it in your voice, Marcia!"

I knew I was unhappy with myself, but I didn't know that it showed in my voice.  I thought I hid that...... guess you can't hide somethings from your closest friends.... I pray I never get to that point again.... 

I am so thankful for this journey to creating a thin healthy mind and body....

No comments: