Tuesday, February 11, 2020

The Simple Woman’s Daybook


For Today

Looking out my window
I see the stellar jays and woodpeckers eating from their feeders in the lilac tree. Those pesky squirrels like to try and raid them!  Lol

I am thinking
Of how I couldn’t find something this morning for a craft I wanted to make for my great grandchildren. 

I am thankful
No rain today!!!  

One of my favorite things
The moon coming up over the east hills.
I am creating
Gift boxes

I am wearing
Casual today as every day!  

I am reading listening to
Alexa play my Maranatha playlist

I am hoping

I am learning

In my kitchen
Need to be in there picking it up! 

In my garden
I noticed my rhubarb getting little nubbins!

Closing
Doug’s not been feeling good. Not much else going to be happening here today. 

http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/

No comments: