Sunday, June 27, 2010

3 granddaughters Birthday celebrations!

On Sunday the 23rd of May, I was able to sneak away for the day over to Port Angeles to help 3 granddaughters celebrate their birthdays! These pics are in just the opposite order that I wanted them to be... lol.. but oh well, here we go. Always fun to get together with family. My 13 year old granddaughter with her 9 month old cousin... he has the cutest head of curls!
Time to eat!

Always grandma's little princess!!
Was wonderful that my brother and his grandson, my grandnephew could join us. Jacob and my grandson, Carson are good friends, so an added bonus for them! :)
Another grandson getting tired with his cousin, one of the birthday girls!

Always my monkey!!! Love this kid!!!!! He is so much like his dad... and except for the dark hair, he really does remind me of his daddy when he was little. Miss those days!!!! lol
Finally the twins get a chance to open their presents!!!!




My brother, well maybe I used to call him my bother!



Anxiously anticipating the time to open up her goodies!

Believe me, this is the girls acting normal!!! I love them!
This was cuz mom said BEHAVE!!! hahaha A fun day. Papa Doug couldn't be there because his mom was in the hospital and he was missed. We did have a good time together, albeit tooooo short of a time! Looking forward to the next get together! LOL Blondie turned 11 and the twins turned 8!

No comments: