Monday, June 28, 2010

A Simple Woman's Day book - June 28

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...It is an overcast day in the low 60s this morning.

I am thinking...about how important it is not to talk ill of others, of how even a well meaning conversation can be gossip.

I am thankful for... my husband. I am seeing him grow in the Lord lately and that brings such joy!
From the learning rooms...(if this applies)

From the kitchen...is my project to finish of reorganizing it this week!

I am wearing... I am in my teal jammies

I am creating...Bubble wands for the kids this weekend for the BBQ

I am going... to my New Representatives meeting for Avon in about 2 hours

I am reading... Captivating.... it is revealing a lot to me... difficult to read.... didn';t realize that it would be.

I am hoping... healing in my heart.... not physical healing, an emotional/spiritual healing

I am hearing...the traffic of the cars on the highway

Around the house...The flag is waving on the deck, the dog is resting at my feet, the laundry is begun...

One of my favorite things...The sounds of the birds singing!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Shop for something to wear for the 4th of July BBQ at my sons, get out my Avon books, so that I can hopefully make an income!, make bubble wands with my granddaughter, finish up the kitchen reorg, write a couple of letters/cards to encourage friends.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...(add your picture here)



Posted as my contribution to the Simple Womans Daybook at http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: