Monday, October 4, 2010

The Magic of Dandelions!


I have to say, that I have forgotten what it is like to be a child. Too many times I have had to be the grown up. I mean after all, I am only 1 month and 7 days away from turning 60! (Please, I don't even want to THINK about that!) I have had the privilege of having my 4 1/2 year old granddaughter this past week. She helped me remember the magic of childhood!

Isn't there something about when we see a dandelion seed flying thru the sky it means a fairy has been set free?


Is there any doubt looking at this face that God has placed magic in the seeded dandelion?








"For YOU, Grammy!"



Oh... and look... we even painted our nails this week. First time, I have painted mine anything but the "normal" reds and pinks. lol May just have to make this a regular thing to paint on the wild side for my grandchildren! :)


Ah, Lord, you have given us so many blessings and joys around us. Through the eyes of little ones, we see the beauty of the simplest thing! Help us to remember that! You are an awesome God!

No comments: