Here are 12 challenges for the new year:
- Quit trying to carry all your burdens – God designed you (and me) to be insufficient without Him and to have a relational need for others.
- Start embracing today – You can keep hoping your life away, but when you learn the secret of contentment today can become a great day, in spite of the challenges it holds.
- Accept God’s grace – It’s always more than we deserve. You can’t earn it. It’s amazing grace. But, denying or refusing it ignores the beauty of it.
- Live free of grudges and bitterness – The lack of forgiveness is a hidden destroyer of joy, peace and happiness.
- Protect your heart – “Above all else” the Bible says. Where your heart is there your treasure will be also.