Sunday, August 16, 2009

Happy Birthday, Terri


















My girlfriend's birthday was the 4th of this month. Because of weddings and other family events, we have not been able to get together to celebrate and have our annual birthday BBQ until today. I fixed Beer in the Butt chicken, cheated on the potato salad (purchased Top Foods Baked potato salad and doctored it up) made a broccoli slaw and purchased a cake for dessert. (Hey, I had a busy weekend, grandchildren are born to young people for a REASON! lol) We had a great time and she loved the purse and purse organizer that I made for her. :) Lots of laughter and chatter! Now I am exhausted and ready to go to bed!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

shes lucky to have a great friend like you. love the looks on her face!

Amber said...

Happy late birthday to your friend! Sounds like you had a great time!