Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Falling for Fall - 94 Days to Christmas


Today is the first day of Autumn. And today's 100 Days to Christmas organization is ALL about Autumn. So out to the garage storage room I went and gathered up some of my Autumn decor. I also made 4 of my Toilet Paper Pumpkins. I am not finished decorating but this is my start.

I love that 100 Days to Christmas is designed to help prevent stressful holidays and that she reminds us in her way to "take time and smell the roses" along our journey. Today I took time to smell Autumn!!!! Check out her blog today and join in the planning!








Another reminder of Fall was the yucky spider web that I walked into going back into the storage room from outside! Fortunately I looked and did see the spider up in the corner of the doorway so I did not bring him with me in my hair..... UGH!!!!!



Falling for Fall

Posted using ShareThis

1 comment:

Doreen said...

WOW I love all of your fall decorations, you are an inspiration : )
I do hope you are feeling much better.
Hugs,
Doreen