Saturday, January 16, 2010
Pizza Tot Casserole
photo by TOH
* 6-8 Servings
* Prep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
* 1 pound ground beef
* 1 medium green pepper, chopped
* 1 medium onion, chopped
* 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
* 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
* 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
* 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
* 1 package (32 ounces) frozen Tater Tots
* In a large skillet, cook the beef, pepper and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the soup, mushrooms and Italian seasoning.
* Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with cheese and potatoes. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6-8 servings.