Saturday, July 2, 2011

Do you want to know what Weigh In said today???

I am very happy this day.  The scales say another 5 lbs down!  I just sigh a silent sigh of relief and thank God!!!  It has been a difficult week, personally with a job situation, but I was able to deal with that and stay on track with my weight loss journey.  I have to say there were a couple of evenings where the desire for a snack reared it's ugly head!  But I just grabbed my water and actually went to bed at just a tad earlier time those 2 nights and was completely satisfied!   Sometimes, I look out to the future and think... OH... I don't want to do this for a year (or longer if need be!) but then I think of the end results and the desire to stay at a healthy weight and be able to do some of the things I love doing and it gives me encouragement to stay on this journey!   :)

1 comment:

Sue said...

I admire your firm attitude towards keeping to your weight loss. Well done ... keep it up!
Hugs,
Sue.