Sunday, June 21, 2009

Handbag

I had fun making this bag for the 4th of July Swap on the TOH board. It was a little strange putting together but like everything, once you have made it the first time, it is easier the next. I chose a patriotic type fabric because we were suppose to decorate a bag with our favorite place to vacation. Well, it is my goal to someday take a trip around the states so this fit my theme. :) The inside liner has pockets to help keep things organized. The bag is available HERE. (www.allpeoplequilt.com) Click on pillows and more and then down to purses and the last one, grab bags. It is available in a pdf file. :)

3 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Cute! Good work! I'm posting my sewing accomplishment for a "Tackle it Tuesday" tomorrow. You'll have to check it out :) I'm getting the itch to sew more though and it's so inspiring to see others' projects! Thanks for sharing.

Amber said...

Really cute!! This would make a nice bag to take any where!

Sue said...

Very nice bag!
Well done!
Sue.