Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Tracy!


How quickly our babies grow up! Today my oldest daughter is 37. A wife and mother with 4 beautiful daughter's of her own! I can remember the day that I had her so clearly! And I also remember being pregnant with her for 10 months!! YES! Maybe that is one reason she likes her comfort zones! lol She was my reader in the family. That I have to say is much like me. She is more analytical than I am, though. Growing up we used to say that she had a curl in the middle of her forehead because when she was good she was VERY VERY good (which was most of the time) but there was this (is?) a stubborn streak that would not budge! lol What a joy she was and is. She loves the Lord and is such a good mommy to her girls. She has inherited some of my love of crafting and has her own etsy (4 Sisters Creations) shop with fun items on it. She has a very giving heart. I hope your day is special, my daughter and I pray that God will guide your heart, your mind and your words to bring honor to Him and joy to you and your family. I love you, sweetie!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Sorry, I must have missed this post... I hope your daughter has had a Happy Birthday... Happy belated birthday wishes to Tracy!
Hugs,
Sue.