Sunday, February 14, 2010

What does 15 look like?








It looks like my oldest and beautiful granddaughter! I love you oh so very much! I can remember loving you the moment that I found out you were coming into our lives. I remember our Dandy Dandy Dandy Dandelion days.... spending time with grammie and all the craft times we have shared together. I have prayed for you and will continue to pray for you. Knowing that God loves you and will keep you in His care. I pray your heart will always be tender to His leading and your life will belong to Him. You have grown from my curly haired blonde "orphan annie" to such a beautiful young lady! I love you dearly, my oldest granddaughter!

3 comments:

Susie said...

What a sweet tribute! With a grandma like you, she must have had a wonderful birthday!

Amber said...

Happy birthday to her!!! I remember my 15th birthday, I couldn't wait until 16!

Lori said...

I've missed the comfort you have given me over the past year or so. It's wierd, I have 6 sisters and 4 brothers whom I love dearly. They are wonderful, loving and caring, but I have to say, they still don't understand. I know we are kind of "strangers" but you speak directly to me. I feel so much peace when I read your comments. I know it's because you've been through it and you have such wonderful retrospect. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your love and concern. You'll never know what your words due for me.
In your last comment, you mentioned "reacting badly" to certain situations, believe it or not, I really appreciated that insight. I beat myself up everyday for not being the "perfect" mother. I needed to know other mothers who have been through this, know how non-perfect we can all be. You really do speak to my heart! Thanks for the love and concern!!!

By the way, you are a wonderful Grandma!