Monday, September 5, 2011

Tears of "Gladditude"

An old classmate and friend coined a word.  "Gladditude"  I love that word!  This morning I cried tears of gladditude!  With my 57.2 weight loss, I needed to purchase some clothing so that I didn't go to work nekkid or have my pants fall off of me at a most unopportune time!  lol  I went to the store and purchased a couple pairs of slacks and tops.  They were 2 and 3 sizes smaller than when I started my weight loss journey.  Yes.... tears of joy and thankfulness!  God has answered my prayers in this journey to optimal health.  I feel better mentally and physically and am thankful for His hearing and answering in HIS time!  :)

1 comment:

Sue said...

I am so happy... glad you have achieved this goal.
Now you will start enjoying your new YOU.
Hugs,
Sue.