Colorful Chicken Pizza
- 1 prebaked Italian bread shell crust (14 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons Crisco® Light Olive Oil
- 1 package (6 ounces) ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded pizza cheese blend
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 ounces smoked Gouda cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
DIRECTIONSPlace the crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Brush with oil. Combine the chicken, barbecue sauce, onion and garlic; spoon half over crust.
Sprinkle with pizza cheese. Top with remaining chicken mixture. Sprinkle with peppers, Gouda cheese and basil. Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 slices.