Friday, May 29, 2009

Bread Liners





I got 2 gifts finished up today. The sunflower bread liner is for my daughter in law and the brown coffee bread liner is for my daughter, who is celebrating her birthday on June 19th. I did end up finding my pattern piece so didn't have to make one up from the wonderful pictures that Val sent to me. The bread liners are reversible so either side can be used for the outside. This is a Kwik Sew Pattern #1135. Easy and very useful! A timeless pattern actually. I made dozens of these in the 80s for gifts and for a craft bazaar that we had at our school. Today they are just as cute and timeless as then! :) If you click on the picture, it will give you a larger picture and you will be able to see more detail of the fabric.

3 comments:

Boondock Ma (Kim's Mom) said...

Very nice, and I really like your choice of fabrics!

Dorothy said...

You have a beautiful site and congratulations on your award from Boondock that why I found you hope you'll visit and comment on my site.

Dorothy from grammology
grammology.com

Amber said...

Very nice! You did a great job!