Monday, May 11, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook - May 11, 2009

For Today... Monday, May 11, 2009

Outside My Window... cloudy, sprinkles of raindrops, a new bird out looking for worms in my back yard.

I am thinking... how blessed I am for the children God has given me and the grandchildren.


I am thankful for...
spending special time with my youngest and his family this weekend!

From the kitchen... Bread in the bread machine

I am wearing... black slacks and blue apple sweatshirt.

I am reading... Crochet Today (magazine) getting ideas!

I am hoping... a job offer!!!!!!

I am creating... magnets.

I am hearing... the dog softly breathing at my feet as he sleeps.

I am going... I have gone.... to visit my daughter and granddaughter.

Around the house... kitchen counters are calling me to declutter them.

One of my favorite things... pics of my grandbabies!

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week: visit with friends, meeting on Thursday morning.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing…



For more Simple Woman's Daybook, click here.



No comments: