Wednesday, May 13, 2009

THANK YOU VAL!!!!!






My friend, Val in Nebraska, is amazing! She is a very talented crafting friend and has helped me out with ideas and other things many times! She read my post about my bread basket liner and from my vague description knew just exactly what I was talking about!!!! She found her liner and took pics so that I could figure out how to make it again! I love her bread basket fabric. Looks gorgeous! Thank you, Val so much!! Can you all see why I love the shape of this! I won't be making this week but I will post pics when I get it done. PTL for friends like Val!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Boondock Ma (Kim's Mom) said...

Yay! I'm so glad someone was able to find it for you! I searched last night and couldn't find anything that quite fit your description. Love your gift idea!