Friday, December 5, 2008

An Awesome sight, today!!!



This is NOT my picture. This is a freelance photographers (Tom Thompson) picture of Mount Rainier TODAY! This is EXACTLY what I was seeing as I drove home from work today! What a spectacular SPECTACULAR display of God's creation! Look at those clouds! I was spellbound. I had to call my daughter and tell her to look at the mountain if she was in a place where she could. She had just seen it too and was in awe as well! I hope you enjoy!! I am truly just mesmerized by this beauty!!!

4 comments:

Amber said...

WOW!!! How beautiful!!!! We have nothing pretty like that here, just farm land and tall buildings in the city downtown!

Mrs. H said...

That is incredible! What an amazing display of God's splendor! Thanks for sharing. Gorgeous, simply gorgeous.

Karen said...

Hi, Marcia,
I have an award for you. Come see me!
Karen

Boondock Ma (Kim's Mom) said...

Wow! Awesome! Pa just looked at it and said that's the sort of thing that could cause you to drive off the road looking at it!

I'm not going to be able to post responses to all I want to here today, but want to say thanks for sharing all the other photos as well. They're all amazing!