I took a snow (mental health! lol) day today. I put my crockpot Chicken Sandwiches on and made these yummy hamburger/sandwich buns! This is from a Taste of Home magazine. They are so light and good. These rolls freeze well!
TIME: Prep: 10 min. + rising Bake: 10 min.
- 1-1/4 cups milk (70° to 80°)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3-3/4 cups bread flour ( I subbed in 1 C whole White flour)
- 1-1/4 teaspoon active dry yeast
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted