Monday, December 29, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook - December 29, 2008

FOR TODAY December 29, 2008...
Outside my window...Darkness of morning, lights from across the valley, snow melting away..

I am thinking...of making an important resolution this year. I don't usually make them... something to break and not keep... this year needs to be different!

I am thankful for...reconnecting with some old and dear friends this week in facebook!


From the kitchen... the smell of fresh coffee (not for me- I am going to have my hot tea!)

I am wearing... in my flannels, the house isn't warm yeat!

I am creating...a purse for a birthday present

I am going...to run errands today

I am reading...The Shack (I didn't finish it and I need to get back to it! - hmm, resolution to finish this week? lol)

I am hoping...for an answer to prayer soon.....

I am hearing...the furnace kick on , the news softly on the TV and a helicopter going over.

Around the house... Christmas decorations coming down

One of my favorite things...hearing my sweet granddaughter giggling!

A few plans for the rest of the week: some work at the office, get a haircut, go see "Marley and Me", do some sewing

Here is picture thought I am sharing...


The simple womans daybook is not operating this week but I wanted to do mine anyway! You can still click the link and see older ones.
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: