Monday, December 8, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook - December 8, 2008

FOR TODAY December 8, 2008...

Outside my window... The clouds are over head, I can see Christmas lights across the valley on the east hill...

I am thinking... That it is strange that we celebrated Christ's birth in the dead of winter...

I am thankful for...the fact that God does not give me more than I can handle WITH Him and believe me ---- I need Him right now!!!!

From the kitchen...nothing yet, but tonight will be hamburger and gravy with a creamed corn recipe that I found on another blog (not your canned creamed corn variation!!!) I am also going to try to make these caramel marshmallows this week for my grandchildren.

I am wearing...Jeans and a mauve sweatshirt

I am creating... 4x4 tiles and some magnets and at work invoices and --ok not going there - it is not a positive statement right now... sigh

I am going...

I am hoping... that I can find a new job soon - I don't want to run from this one but at the same time somethings never change and sadly this is a situation that will not change... When I first came here I felt that God brought me for a reason and I am beginning to feel that this time has now past and that

I am hearing...my boss talking so rudely to coworkers - sorry.......

Around the house...The tree is up, the jingle bell wreath is hanging...decorations are up and the table in the dining room looks so festive...

One of my favorite things... my golden retriever

A few plans for the rest of the week: to work on sending out resumes, to work on my tiles for Christmas, to get some things to Goodwill...

Here is picture thought I am sharing...


This was so beautiful!! This is Mount Rainier.....


Join in the fun here!

1 comment:

Marcia Francois said...

Marcia, you're tagged for Friday's Declutter Challenge on my Organising Blog!

And WOW - that is a gorgeous photo. I remember when we were in Ireland, I'd fallen asleep in the car and my husband woke me and I was LITERALLY speechless at God's creation - we were in Wicklow
http://francoisfamily.blogspot.com