Monday, December 22, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook - December 22, 2008

FOR TODAY December 22, 2008.........

Outside my window...Over a foot of accumulated snow - an absolute winter wonderland!

I am thinking..... praying actually - a lot of people are out in this cold..praying for provisions and for the many many people stranded at the airport !!

I am thankful for...my nice warm home!

From the kitchen...a nice hearty breakfast for hubby - biscuits and gravy

I am wearing...it is 6:30 and I am still in my flannel nightgown!

I am creating...... snowballs!

I am going...to help Spot celebrate his 3rd birthday today! Our golden loves attention!

I am reading...

I am hoping...... for all my family to stay safe and warm!

I am hearing...the sound of the furnace starting up and blowing the heat thruout the house.

Around the house...outside - LOTS of snow!

One of my favorite things...The view from my front window!

A few plans for the rest of the week: preparing the holiday meal.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...





To see more Simple Woman's Daybook entries, click here.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Beautiful pictures, Marcia.
I love to watch the snow fall but I hate walking in it.
Dear friend, I wish you and your lovely family a Wonderful Christmas.
Hugs,
Sue.