Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First Birthday!



Here is the birthday boy! Family got together on Sunday the 29th of August to celebrate!















We decided to take a picture of all of my family that was there. There is one daughter missing and her family... lol... this was a hoot trying to take this!



And it didn't get any better trying to take each individual family picture! hahah... FUN!


My youngest son and his family.


My oldest son and his family!


Slipping in between as we are gathering up her family! :)

My oldest daughter and her family.

"OK. I am OUT of here!"

We were taking pictures so Sterling had fun "taking" pictures with the play camera!


Sisters in laws ..... Mary thinks this is the first time they have had their pictures taken together... beautiful moms!

No comments: