Friday, November 14, 2008

Another Award! Thank you Crafty Sue!!!



Isn't this a gorgeous Award? I received this new award from Crafty Sue with this motivation, "... simply because their blogs deserve this award, they are creative, interesting and very cool!" Thank you Sue, for the compliment AND for the award!!!!

The rules are the usual as most blog readers already know.

1. Put the logo on your blog
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you
3. Nominate 10 other blogs for this award
4. Add links to those blogs
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs
6. Give a reason why you consider their blogs cool.

I would like to give this award to all the blogs in my blog list as I think they are all deserving but I have to choose only ten as the rules say, no offence to all the rest I hope.
Here's my motivation:
Because their blogs deserve this award, they are friendly, creative, interesting and very cool!

I'm passing this award on to the following 10 blogs:

1 Karen at Homespun Simplicity

2 Connie of Boondock Babble

3 Ginger of Lovestodream

4 Rachel of Home Sanctuary


5 Mrs. H of Standing Firm in Quicksand

6 Lori Jean of Happybirds Crafting Haven

7 Diane of Where do I get Started???????

8 Rhonda of Down - to - Earth

9 Peggy of The Simple Woman

10 Lara of The Lazy Organizer

Sue, thank you again!

5 comments:

Ginger said...

Thank you so much for my award and congrats on your award too.Your blog just keep getting better and better.My friend keep it up your awesome!

Amber said...

Big Congrats to you!!!

Susie said...

Congratulations on your award!! That is awesome:-)

Anonymous said...

What a fun award! Thank you so much for saying hi on my blog. Your baby granddaughter is beautiful, as is her mommy. I guess it runs in a family of lovely genes!:) Tiffany from ButIHadATiara

Boondock Ma (Kim's Mom) said...

Congratulation on the award, and thank you so much! It's beautiful!

Due to the more serious nature of my latest blog entry, I'm going to wait 'til after I post my usual more lighthearted Sunday entry to post this at my place.

Thanks again, and I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!