Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Desk at Work! :(
















Ei Yi Yi! This is my work area. I am the office manager/full charge bookkeeper of a small business. Scary, huh? lol I don't like having the computer up on my desk but other than the floor and hidden under my desk where it would be difficult to get to this seems to be the only option. I need to reorganize my in baskets and it would be nice to have more space to spread out my paperwork and do my invoice and payroll. :) My desktop is a pic of 4 of my granddaughters ready for their first day of school. :)

I am showing you this by taking part in Marcia, The Organising Queens, show me your desk challenge.

2 comments:

Marcia Francois said...

Marcia, how nice to see where you work - love the desktop ;)

nia said...

Love your desk, organized and coloful:) Only one thing, you are not afraid to put folwers next to your computer? :( I love flowers but I can't put them on my desk !! By the way, Thanks for you sweet comment in my page! I have a new blog now...