Thursday, November 27, 2008

~*~ Happy Thanksgiving ~*~




I LOVE Thanksgiving! I love EVERYTHING about it! I am of an age that when I was going to school, we were taught what Thanksgiving was truly about! A time when the pilgrims came together with the Indians and they thanked GOD in heaven above for bringing them to this land, this land where they could have religious freedoms, and worship the TRUE God without persecution. I am thankful for the God of Salvation!

I am thankful. I am thankful for the land in which I live. I pray for our country that we can return to our roots and stay true. I am thankful for my family. God has truly blessed me! I am thankful for the things that plague me, for they make me stronger when I lean on Him. I am thankful for a roof over my head, food and clothing. I pray that God makes me a blessing to others.

Happy Thanksgiving, my friends! I am thankful for each and everyone of you! You enrich my life, whether you be a close friend or an acquaintance, you have a place in my heart and I am thankful for you. One in particular, I would like to address. Lori, I hope you are reading. You are a very new online friend but we have shared our hearts thru the love of our special daughters. I know that you closed up your blog and I have missed you. I want you to know that you and your family are still in my prayers and I pray that God will lead you thru this time now!!!

Happy Thanksgiving ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Susie said...

Happy Thanksgiving:-)

Amanda said...

hope you have a great thanksgiving!

Diane said...

Hope you had great thanksgiving!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello