Monday, November 17, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook - November 17, 2008


FOR TODAY ... Monday, November 17, 2008

Outside My Window... It is dark and foggy and chilly and damp!

I am thinking... yesterday is a memory

From the learning rooms… a little child shall lead

I am thankful for... my family

From the kitchen... Crockpot started with a stew

I am wearing... my plaid nightgown - gotta get dressed for work

I am reading... nothing I need to get going on my sewing for Christmas.

I am hoping... for a good day at work

I am creating...Christmas gifts

I am hearing... my furnace kicking on - the dog sighing next to me.
.

I am going... to (sigh.........) work.

Around the house... Decorative pumpkins, autumn leaves and florals arranged on the dining room taable.

One of my favorite things... a nice cozy fire!

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week: grocery shopping that didn't get done over the weekend, sewing and more sewing

Here is a picture thought I am sharing…


(how do you get 15 grandchildren organized for a picture!!)

See what others have to say at The Simple Womans Daybook.

1 comment:

krisijo said...

How many shots did you end up taking? :)