Sunday, October 26, 2008

Christmas Countdown continues!



Ok, it is getting closer! And I have to admit that although my list are made, I am getting the bit of panicky feeling! lol Lists are fine but time to take action! ;)

Todays challenge is to make pumpkin bread or muffins! And you know what? I am going to do that. We do love pumpkin bread. Doug is going for a ride today so I will have much of the day to myself. I will have a nice hot dinner ready for him when he gets home as it is going to be a chilly one out there today while riding that Harley. One of our friends is in Hawaii and her hubby is home alone and going on the ride so I have invited him to join us. The pumpkin bread will be tasty after a nice warm supper!

If you would like to follow along on the 100 Days to Christmas or just see what others are doing, click here!

No comments: