Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Thank you for the Award!
Thank you to Crafty Sue for honoring me with this award! This award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his/her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary and personal values every day. I am honored to be the recipient!
The rules to follow are :
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person that has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to other 15 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment.
Remember to contact each of them to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
I really appreciate the thoughtfulness of Sue and her feeling that I am worthy of this award! Please visit Crafty Sue on her blog!
Now it is my turn to pass it on to other 15 blogs... Not at easy task at all!!!!
So... here are my choices:
1. My Daughter - just starting out with her blog, Mamma Mia!!!
2. Amber at Redmommy Crafts
3. Peggy at The Simple Woman
4. Mrs. H at In Quick Sand I feel a kinship with Mrs. H. We have some similar trials in our life and we share a love of our Lord.
5. Connie at Boondock Babble - I know you probably think I always choose her! But when you go to her blog, you will see the fun way that Connie journals her adventures in living every day!
6 Rocks in my Dryer
7 Lara at The Lazy Organizer - another blogging journal that I just love her expression and sharing - and she has some darling babies!!!!
8 Marcia - The Organising Queen - she is an inspiration to declutter!
9 Calina at Love 2B Home
10 Rhonda Jean at down---to---earth
11 Karen at Homespun Simplicity
12 Susie at Susie's Homemade
13 The Laundry? It's Never Done!
14 Amanda at Mom to 2 Busy Boys
15 Diane at Where Do I Get Started??????????????