I've been tagged by Hayley and I now need to write 7 random things about me, then pick 7 more people to tag. And since I had nothing better to write about today, here we go.......
1. I am a Christian. I received Christ as my Savior when I was 20 years old. I wish I could say that I have steadfast and on the path every step of the way but alas, I cannot. I love the Lord and it is the desire of my heart to be more faithful in my walk and my talk everyday. :)
2. I have 15 grandchildren, ranging in age from soon to be 14 years to 3 months. They are all exceptional children! :) :)
3. I love riding on our Harley. We have a gorgeous bike. I have not been able to ride as much the past 2 years because of some health problems but hope to get back in the saddle soon!!!
4. I love to craft. It is a passion of mine! I love to make homemade gifts for my family and friends.
5. I have a heart for special needs children and their families. I am the mother of a profoundly handicapped daughter who is my Special Angel.
6. I love oldies music. I could be "Lost in the Fifties" and never come back. I love nostalgic things, reminders of a simpler, quieter time! Hoola hoops, jacks, Elvis, Paul Petersen, Johnny Crawford, Ricky Nelson, Sandra Dee, GIDGET!!, Sally Field, Paul Newman!, oh, I could go on and on!!! Garage bands! Louie Louie! Bobby Darin, The Wailers, Cliff Richards, silly putty! Do you think I should stop now? I really could go on and on and on!
7. I absolutely love this Autumn season. I love the colors, the feel, the breeze. Autumn brings back wonderful memories of my youth in Lincoln, Nebraska. It shows me God's magnificent force in all of nature.
Now I have to tag 7 people!
My daughter at My Family
Diane at Where Do I Go to get Started???????????
Ginger at Lovestodream
Amanda at Momto2busyboys
Patricia at Gifts that Say WoW
Amber at Red Mommy Crafts
Tag - YOU are now it!