Thursday, October 30, 2008

Countdown Continues!


Last night I got my list of recipients for the dolls. I grabbed my storage container with the materials and began to see what I had and what I needed. I need 2 more sets of button eyes, lace and dress material for 4 dolls. Everything else is pretty much there! I may need to get more double knit for the doll face and body, so today, I will be researching on line where to find that. JoAnns did not have anything that I liked last time I looked there! The elastic, ribbon is all in place! :) This week I will begin cutting out the dolls. I am thinking of cutting out all that I need and putting each of the pieces in a labeled LARGE ziplock bag tagged with the name of the recipient and keeping those in a storage basket next to the sewing machine. :) I am anxious to get started!

Visit 100 Days to Christmas to see what others are doing and to get organized for your holiday! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love how organized you are. How lucky those doll recipients will be especially becasue the gift is handmade. I used to do that. Maybe next year (school will be done) I'll be able to handmake my gifts again.