Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Day 20 - Declutter



This is pile of junk paper from the pile of paper that I went through! I also rearranged the gadget/utensil drawer in the kitchen. I have mapped out what I want to do this weekend. I am moving my "baking" cupboard to a different location and relocating appliances on the counters and such. :) Hopefully I will get the appliances out to the laundry closet this weekend. I am really pleased what I have accomplished in this challenge!! It is just the beginning of the journey for me! What have you decluttered today?

3 comments:

Boondock Ma (Kim's Mom) said...

Wednesday, and you're already planning your weekend decluttering? Wow! You are inspired!

Amazing how the paper piles up and hides, isn't it? Of course around here, I may have done a bit too good of a job teaching my kids about saving stuff for craft projects and the like. Some of the things I find that they've stashed away really bog my mind at times! LOL

Anonymous said...

What a sweet person you are. Thank you for taking the time to visit our blog and thank you for your wonderful, thoughtful comments. I get a boost everytime I read one of your comments! I truly feel empathy and kindness, thank you!

Good luck with the Clutter:)

Love,
Myah's Mommy

Anonymous said...

You are amazing and flying through this challenge. WTG.

I love reading your blog. It is so diverse with ALL kinds of good to read, create and ponder.