Tis the season! :) Football games, hockey games and good friends to watch with and enjoy! This is a great recipe from a Pillsbury Cookbooklet I got several years ago.
Hot Chipped Beef and Chipotle Dip
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup shredded monteray jack pepper cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 chipotle chiles in adobo sauce, seeded and finely chopped (from can)
- 1 (2-2 1/2 ounce) package dried beef, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
Combine cream cheese, cheese, onion, mayonnaise, garlic powder and chiles; mix well. Stir in dried beef. Spoon into 1 or 1 1/2 quart slow cooker.
Cover; heat on low setting for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
Just before serving, sprinkle pecans over top. Dip can be kept warm in slower cooker for up to 1 hour. Serve with crackers.