Monday, August 4, 2008

Day 4 - Declutter



Here are a BUNCH of magazines I am ridding myself. Now, I do have to say, I am not throwing these out... lol..... I am sending to a friend! :) The Taste of Homes, I have the annuals for these years, so why hang on to them? Some of these Taste of Home date back to 95! The others, I either photocopied or tore out a FEW recipes that I decided I want, trying hard to really think about what I would honestly try. I still have a stack to go thru but for tonight this is it. UPDATED to included this comment from Ginger of lovestodream: "Here what am doing with old books am taking them to hospitals ect they want them just take name off them also other idea go to hair places they well want them too. I had 3 plastic tubs fill. took two places they took them all. also schools like them for crafts."

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Here what am doing with old books am taking them to hospitals ect they want them just take name off them also other idea go to hair places they well want them too.
I had 3 plastic tubs fill. took twp places they took them all also schools like them for crafts.
hugs ginger