Friday, August 8, 2008

Day 8 - Declutter




Today is quick and easy as I am just getting ready to go and get the grandkids. I chose my table with pictures on it. I have been wanting to get these up and off of there and what better time with youngers ones coming over. The pics are not all in frames and ready for Doug to put on the wall above the bookshelf in the hall. Threw out some junk that was on the table and put away the coasters to have when ready to use and so the dog wouldn't chew on them! Hey, 8 days and I survived!!! Thank you Marcia, the Organising Queen for organising this challenge! Please view my full blog to see all that has been accomplished this week!!!

4 comments:

Marcia Francois said...

beautiful! And so is the picture of your daughter and her family :)

You've done so well this week - how are you rewarding yourself? With some craft time??? LOL

Marcia from Organising Queen

littletoesandcheerios said...

I so need to do this!

Gifts That Say Wow said...

Marcia, you are such an inspiration to all of us..I think you posted on everyone's blog. I know you were a cheerleader in school...I just know it...lol
Patricia

Anonymous said...

I agree with gifts that say wow, you are an inpsiration. Thanks for the encouragement and the example.

We are on to Week 2. Go! Team Declutter! Go!