Sunday, September 28, 2008

88 Days and Counting!



Today's directive is to start planning your child's Halloween costume. You see, planning for Christmas means planning and organizing the time TO Christmas. It means taking care of business so that you can enjoy the holiday with family and friends in a relaxed stressfree manner!!! I am all for that!

I don't have young children but I do have grandchildren and 3 of them have birthdays in October, starting at the 7th to the 16th. (Also have other family members with birthdays!!!!) So today, I am going to get out my patterns for the gifts I am making. I believe I have yarn for one of the sweaters but not for the other two so I will be needing to make a trip to Joanns and find the yarn for the other two. (Hopefully on sale!) lol I have pink verigated for one hoodie. I would like to find a pink and brown verigated for my soon to be 12 year old granddaughter and camouflage green for my grandson! He will love that! Wish me luck!!!

Click on here to get other great ideas to start your holiday planning and if you join in you could win a PRIZE!!! I did and I couldn't be happier!!!!

No comments: