Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Thank you!!

I have been awarded this neat award from Connie at Boondock Babble! I LOVE her blog and so enjoy reading what she and her family have been doing. Connie, her husband and 2 children live in rural Oregon. I love to hear the stories of their everyday life as they strive to live a more simplified life and homeschool their children. Please check out her blog as I am sure that you will enjoy it also! Connie truly is a supercommenter! She often brings a smile to my face!!!! Thank you again, Connie!

Now it is MY pleasure to now pass this award on to a couple of special bloggers that I have gotten to know and enjoy!

First would be Diane at Where do I get Started???? Bless her heart! We have gotten to know one another from a decluttering challenge and it has been fun to encourage one another and see how we both have grown from this challenge! I truly value this new friendship!!

Second, is Patricia from Gifts that Say WOW! Patricia and I "know" each other from a craft board that we haunt. It has been fun getting to know one another even more thru the decluttering challenge that we have been involved in. Again, a friendship has grown. I have to say that both Diane and Patricia really opened up in this challenge and let us see it like it was and both came away with some wonderful insights shared with all of us. So, congratulations, both of you! You deserve this award!!

Thirdly is Lori at Myah's Page. I don't know Lori, but Lori has a special angel in her life and my heart connects with hers. I am touched when I read about her life, the ups and downs of her daughter and see pictures of her beautiful gift from God. She is a SuperCommenter!

Last but certainly not least is Marcia of The Organising Queen. As her blog says, She is the "go to gal for all things organized!" What a neat (no pun intended) person, Marcia is! Of course it helps that we share the same spelling for our first names! lol Marcia has been an inspiration, encourager and coach in my decluttering challenge. She is a very unique and special person and I believe very deserving of this award! :)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Congrats on the award. I love your blog too

Boondock Ma (Kim's Mom) said...

Thanks for the kind words, Marcia. And Thank you again for all your wonderful comments!

Gifts That Say Wow said...

Marcia, you certainly deserve a super commenter award. You have been an inspiration for so many people. I don't know how you do all you do and still have time to cheer all of us on. When do you sleep? :)