Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Clever and cute bookmarks!


These bookmarks are so cute and so very easy. Your imagination is your boundaries. I used the large paperclips and JUMBO paperclips that I found at Walmart - 15 for $.97 in the office supply aisle. I hot clued paper cut outs from my Sizzix, buttons, stickers, flower cutouts, silk flowers taken apart, whatever I thought would look nice on the tops. This is just an example. They were fun. These fit nicely into an envelope with a card to say Hi or thank you or just thinking about you! All recipients have enjoyed getting this small gift.

2 comments:

Doreen said...

I love this idea Marcia, you have inspired me to do something similar with the kids at the Parish summer club ~ thanks so much and well done on your lovely blog!
Hugs
Doreen : )

HappyBird's Glitter Nest said...

I really like this, Marcia! Cute idea! Thanks so much for sharing!