Wednesday, July 9, 2008

~*~ Crocheting is one of my loves! ~*~


I can't begin to tell you how many of these sweaters I have made. I found this pattern in one of the first Annie's Attic Pattern Newsletters back in about 1982. I proceeded to make a lavender one for a friend having her first baby, a girl. Last summer, this friend was visiting from another town. We were sitting out on the patio while another mutual friend opened up her birthday gift, a crocheted big bottom purse. Lisa turned to me and let me know that she still had that sweater that I made for her Angela and was keeping it for the day that Angela is having her first baby! It is nice to give a gift that is valued for years and years and years. :)

1 comment:

HappyBird's Glitter Nest said...

Just beautiful, Marcia! Gosh, I wish I could do something like this.