Saturday, July 12, 2008

Here was the guest of honor!


Here is our princess,the guest of honor. It will never cease to amaze me how wonderfully and fearfully we are created. This little darling is just 6 days short of one month. I don't know that I believe that it takes a village, but I do believe that it takes prayer and family and friends that love and care to help shape these young lives. She is such a beauty! Our children are our heritage.

Psalm 139:13-16 (New King James Version)



13 For You formed my inward parts;
You covered me in my mother’s womb.
14 I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Marvelous are Your works,
And that my soul knows very well.
15 My frame was not hidden from You,
When I was made in secret,
And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed.
And in Your book they all were written,
The days fashioned for me,
When as yet there were none of them.

3 comments:

Lonely Paul said...

Hello

KALISTA said...

Hola desde argentina, hermoso blog, me gustan las imagenes muy linda familia y las labores increibles.... te deseo un buen domingo besos

Boondock Ma (Kim's Mom) said...

Oh, Marcia! She's just beautiful!