Saturday, July 19, 2008

Martha Stewarts Hand Towel beach bag


My granddaughter and I watched this Martha Stewart segment last night on TV and we both agreed that this was cute and something all the grandkids would love. So guess what I am going to have to make next? Yep, these darling hand towel beach bags! I found some towels at Walmart for $2 each. I think they would work just fine. Had to share as these sewed up easily and the handle removes for easy washing. Click here for the instructions. My friend is going to Hawaii in October. She just might like one of these too!

1 comment:

Joy said...

Oh what a nice idea! Your bags turned out so pretty. I'm so glad I found your blog and I know I'm going to have fun looking at all the nice things you have made. You are so talented. Thank you so much for you visit and the nice comment!!