Monday, July 14, 2008

Linda's Blueberry Lemonade




I told you, my friend, Linda - cllw from the TOHBB is the BEST! This is a lemonade recipe that she shared with me and I have made it a couple of times now that our weather has finally warmed up. It is DELICIOUS!

Blueberry Lemonade
From Southern Living

from: Linda - cllw TOHBB


Process first 4 ingredients in a blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Pour through a wire-mesh strainer into a pitcher, discarding solids. Serve over ice, and garnish, if desired.


Yield: 5 cups
1/3 cup fresh lemon juice (about 4 small lemons)
2 cups water
2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
1/2 cup sugar
Garnish: lemon slices

1 comment:

Boondock Ma (Kim's Mom) said...

Oh Boy! I can't wait to try this with the wild huckleberries growing in our yard!

Now, if I can just talk the kids into doing the picking for me! LOL

Thanks for sharing!