Friday, July 18, 2008

What am I up to?


I am working on some 4x4 tiles for gifts. 4 birthdays to be exact. I have the images printed out, cut and adhered to the tiles. Tonight and this weekend, I need to find the time to modge podge them and put the felt feet on the back. When I finish I will post some pictures. I am VERY please with them so far. The tiles were only 14 cents a piece at Lowes! My graphics are from pccrafter.com, which I just LOVE. My granddaughter spent the night with me last night and is at work with me today. So over the weekend, we are going to find time to do some organizing, some crafting and on Sunday take in a movie together.

1 comment:

Boondock Ma (Kim's Mom) said...

That really sounds like a fun project, that would be a well recieved, and useful gift. It also sounds like something my kids' might enjoy doing. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of the finished projects!