Sunday, July 27, 2008

More Beach Bags!




Whew, I am done for the day. lol. The green one turned out so cute! It has dinasaur ribbon on it. It is for my 6 year old grandson. The blue one next is for my 11 year old granddaughter. Next pic, the light blue one is for my granddaughter. The ribbon is 1 1/2 inch ribbon. I had made one up with this and didn't like it. I made up a second one and zigzag stitched 2 lengths together, making it 3" wide. This worked out just fine! The dark blue one is for my stepgranddaughter. The 2 bottom ones are more cartoon character ones. Tweety bird and bugs bunny. :) This truly is a quick and easy project. :) If you click on the pics, it will enlarge the pic and you can see more detail in the ribbon.

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Very cute! Bet they loved them.Beach going and pool going is a big part of calif. living so i'll have to get making some. love the ones you made. This is something the kids well keep for a long time.
hugs ginger well done my friend!